GravForce CnC MoDe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GravForce CnC MoDe

The Best CnC MoDe Around

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, Darkorbit here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkOrbit

Hello, Darkorbit here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Darkorbit here.   Hello, Darkorbit here. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:20 pm

1) Just call me dark
2) DarkOrbit
3) Yeah for a little while
what kind? It was a crazy-aow thing. Obby guns and turret beacons and whatnot. I host a server currently off my computer once in awhile, but renegade doesnt have many players so i usually dont do it.

4) Of course. this server is the best.
5: I have loads of mod experience. I was a mod at ltroush for quite awhile, and to be a mod there you need to learn proper testing procedures. I was a mod on wittelbolx for a while, im a mod on kamuix, not to mention numerous other servers who are dead now (a bunch of sniper servers and stuff. SwQ and things like that.) I was also an admin of my clans server, which also gave me some experience. Come to think of it, i've modded at alot of places...

Anyway. Lemme know what you think.
Back to top Go down
cncnick13
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Darkorbit here.   Hello, Darkorbit here. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:27 pm

hey glad u made it yea ill make u a mod ill satrt u off as a half mod!
Back to top Go down
https://gravforce.forumotion.com
-BTF-Sniper
Administrator
Administrator
-BTF-Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Darkorbit here.   Hello, Darkorbit here. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:50 am

congrats buddy
Back to top Go down
http://gunnz.forumo.biz/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Darkorbit here.   Hello, Darkorbit here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Darkorbit here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GravForce CnC MoDe :: *Server* :: Moderator Application-
Jump to: