GravForce CnC MoDe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GravForce CnC MoDe

The Best CnC MoDe Around

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

very difficult problem....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lnchbx5
private
private
lnchbx5

very difficult problem.... Empty
PostSubject: very difficult problem....   very difficult problem.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:48 am

ok i am starting to run a server for my community and everything works fine....it says it loads properly on NR and the server box......its fully loaded and no errors. i have done all the right steps to make sure it is at the best quality. and wouldnt you know it? it doesnt show up on the server list.......i mean....its not there and the bot and server say otherwise...i mean...if u add the host to friends list it wont let u join....and if u look on gamespy...its there but not working right.....some1 please help i need to find the awnser.....i have asked so many people....
Back to top Go down
lnchbx5
private
private
lnchbx5

PostSubject: Re: very difficult problem....   very difficult problem.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:26 am

lol! nvm it was objects ddb file.....changed to gm........hey btw come to =LAG= forums and register and applyfor mod.....my server is cctf we are working on the AOW and hopefully we may get a DM or sniper server

edit: whoops forgot to add link... http://lastassaultgaming.freeforums.org/index.php
Back to top Go down
cncnick13
corporal
corporal

PostSubject: Re: very difficult problem....   very difficult problem.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 pm

sorry im late. but gl on ur server
Back to top Go down
https://gravforce.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: very difficult problem....   very difficult problem.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

very difficult problem....
Page 1 of 1